Call 3123 6668
Domestic and Commercial
All work guaranteed
Professional Service. Quality Workmanship.
Great Rates. Servicing Brisbane North and South sides
Electrician Brisbane Northside - LED lighting
LED Lighting Upgrade
1. Commercial LED lighting upgrade. Commercial real estate is an expensive commodity these days, and not only in terms of paying the rent or mortgage, but also due to the monthly cost of keeping a commercial building in working order. And although an increase in rental can be expected, one the biggest, and often times baffling expenses, is the electrical bill at the end of the month. Contrary to popular belief, lighting actually contributes a significant amount to these costs, especially if outdated light fittings and bulbs are being used instead modern technology.
2. The question then begs: how can a commercial building owner or renter reduce their monthly building maintenance bills in terms of electricity usage? Well, the answer is to install commercial LED lighting upgrade. Most Brisbane electricians agree that installing LED lighting systems is the way forward. Not only does it result in your building being rated as greener and good for the environment, it also reduces the exposure to potentially harmful chemicals such as those found in fluorescent tubes.
3. LED lights (light emitting diodes) typically use 90% less energy but can still produce the same amount of illumination. This means that commercial real estate can be just as well lit, while effecting a huge reduction in the electric bill. When asked, commercial electrical contractors in Brisbane admit that the upfront cost of doing a commercial LED lighting upgrade may seem steep, however the monthly savings that result from it quickly covers the gap and then some. Hop online and check out what Brisbane LED lighting suppliers are charging to gather a ball park idea of what such and upgrade may cost in terms of supplies.
4. If you are considering an LED lighting upgrade for your commercial property, always keep in mind that this may entail the disposal of a lot of fluorescent and outdated lighting supplies. Always talk to your industrial electrician in Brisbane in order to find out what the safest way to dispose of these lights is. Also check with Brisbane authorities about the regulations regarding this; however a well-educated electrician should be knowledgeable about the correct procedure and offer advice. In turn, performing an upgrade also reduces the exposure of tenants or employees to said harmful chemicals including mercury. There are no chemicals in LED lights, instead these lights make use of an electric current to generate the light required.
5. An added benefit to a commercial LED lighting upgrade is the fact that it can give your property a much needed makeover. The upgrade can be used to revamp the lighting design of a commercial property. It can also increase security measure through the installation of LED floodlights parking lots.
LED lights can be used both indoors and outdoors, meaning that commercial buildings can upgrade for functional purposes or as a means to draw new attention to your business.
If you are commercial property owner and are considering a commercial LED lighting upgrade, reach out to Electrician Brisbane Northside and we can advise or assist. We can be reached via a phone call, or our online query portal.